We are acutely aware of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we have implemented a series of measures to help contain the spread of the virus as well as mitigating, as far as possible, its effects on the population.
– All our respirators have been made available to public healthcare services, together with all the surgical material in our clinics in Alicante, Madrid and San Sebastián.
– We are putting the finishing touches to protocols for carrying out mass testing on all our employees. When this pandemic occurred, Spain had only 5 machines that could process samples from mass testing. One of these machines is in the laboratory at the IVF Life headquarters in Alicante and has the ability to process 10,000 tests every day.
– Aimed at guaranteeing the correct handling of the preventive recommendations issued to halt the spread of the virus.
– We will not be forgetting the reason why we are here: to ensure nobody is prevented from fulfilling their wish to form a family, all our patients will be able to request an online appointment with the specialist doctors at our clinics.
With virtual appointments and through the online communication and monitoring channels we have put in place, our entire team is going to a great deal of effort to ensure our patients have accurate and appropriate information to enable them to avoid becoming infected by the virus.
– We understand the concerns that both current and future patients may have, and we are doing everything we can to provide a quick response to their queries. Although we are unable to have face-to-face consultations, we continue to stay in touch during these times of uncertainty.
All these measures have been taken by the IVF Life Group and the companies that are part of it, in partnership with the Chair in Human Fertility at the University of Alicante and the IVF Life Foundation.